Learn to Access & Explore the Akashic Records of Other People, Places, & Things: Module B
PART 1: The Essentials
Live training at Sandra’s healing property located in the beautiful foothills of the Smoky Mountains in Western North Carolina. Maximum of only FOUR participants to ensure your optimum learning environment. Includes plenty of time for your questions and lots of practice.
Requirements: Completion of Module A, the permission of your Akashic Records and facilitator.
2017 Module B: Part 1: Essentials:
Friday / June 9, Saturday / June 10, & Sunday / June 11 from 9:00am to 5:00pm on all days
PLUS three follow-up conference calls on Saturdays: June 24, July 8, & July 22 from 2:00 to 4:00pm.
CLOSED – watch for summer 2018 dates to be posted later in 2017.
Part 1– Essentials of how to access for”Others”
This three day in person training with three follow-up conference calls brings to you everything required for you to become a confident Professional Akashic Facilitator who can access the Records of Other People, Places, and Things – including clients, projects, pets, and property.
Part 2 – Advanced Professional Akashic Training
Advanced Training for those who have completed the Essential Module B and are guided by their Records to further enhance their Akashic work. Learn how to take groups into their Records, work as an Akashic Facilitator at Intuitive Fairs, develop Akashic research groups, new accelerated processes for individual clients, and more.
Module B Essentials consists of three distinct parts.
- Private 1 hour Akashic Session with Sandra to expedite your learning at this level of Akashic training and to explore whether you are ready to proceed with Part 1 of Module B. You’ll be your first client!
- Three amazing days steeped in Experiential Learning. We’ll start a week prior with the Module B Akashic Training Infusion so your Records can prepare you and support you during the entire training. You’ll be accessing the Records of other participants early on Day One. Now you’ll be going into more detail about how to explore:
– past lives,
– detrimental emotions,
– vows, core beliefs, and ancient programs no longer serving your client’s highest good
– accelerating and amplifying foundation strengths, gifts, and expertise of the soul.
In addition we’ll examine the practicalities of how to be a professional Akashic Facilitator with deeper discussions about our Akashic Alliance Code of Ethics, pricing guided by your Records, how to handle Discovery Calls for new clients, appointment confirmation emails, client consent forms, client follow up surveys – everything you’ll need to immediately begin working as a professional. There will also be time to explore the Records of an animal, a property, and other exciting opportunities as guided by the Records of the Group.
- Three follow up Conference Calls give you the opportunity to practice and ask questions after opening for others and to exchange Akashic Sessions with others in our group.
BONUS: Comprehensive Reference Manual clearly presenting all the essentials required to access the Records of “Others” as a professional Akashic Facilitator. All sample forms are also emailed so you can easily customize with your own letterhead and edit as you desire.
BONUS: Optional Monthly Module B Conference Calls for graduates. This group is facilitated by Module B graduates so there is no fee. At least one Akashic Alliance teacher is usually present for mentoring purposes. The participants take turns in being call moderators. This is an opportunity to access the Records of others on the call – responding to their questions from their Records, and receiving Akashic assistance as requested.